Saturday, January 19, 2013

Introduction

Welcome! I'm Emily Koszyk, Store Manager of Starbucks Bridgehampton Village, NY! My journey with coffee started about eleven years ago as a part time barista. I sat in the cafe with my new store manager sitting in front of me explaining my first coffee tasting. The intricate details about Cafe Verona just flowed from his mouth. As he described to me the characteristics and history of this unique roast I was hooked. It was then that I realized that being a barista is more then just making coffee it's about KNOWING coffee. With each additional tasting as the years past, I found that knowing coffee resulted in a LOVE and PASSION for coffee. And with that came a duty to SHARE. As I am preparing to leave on this once in a lifetime experience my emotions tingle with overwhelming excitement. I am proud to share this experience with all of you!

4 comments: